My Maggie

My Maggie
Hi y'all!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Super Sunday:

Here in small town Oklahoma, we are in a frozen tundra state.  Sleet, thunder sleet, snow, ice and even an earthquake...wow, welcome to Oklahoma.

Today I have worked on organizing our small business "Dead Broke Cowpokes Candles and More" small office space in our spare room.

Watching NASCAR; go JR!!

Update:  I am unemployed.  Just not a good fit at cafe.  I need to work someplace that is utmost positive.  Also the waiting tables was killing my bulging disc/pinched nerve.  Ugh.

Since I have time on my hands trying to purge and get rid of some clutter in the house.  Also wanting to get back into card making!!

Hope you all are having a super Sunday (and staying warm).

Hoping to figure out how to upload a few pics on here soon.

Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment